Re: [STDS-802-3-400G] IEEE P802.3bs 400 Gb/s Ethernet MMF Ad Hoc conference call announcements

Dear all,

I’ve had many helpful e-mails advising me of the potential Rate Debate and OIF clashes (thank you !), so I‘d like to propose revised dates for  two IEEE P802.3bs 400 Gb/s Ethernet Task Force MMF Ad Hoc conference calls:

Friday October 17th  and Friday October 24th from 9am-10.30am PDT.

If you are interested in presenting, please request a timeslot at least 36 hours before the meeting.

Given our adopted timeline I expect to prioritize contributions addressing a baseline proposal for the 400Gb/s over MMF objective.

I’ll send meeting call details out in separate e-mails.

Best wishes

jonathan