[STDS-802-3-400G] REminders

All,

First, as noted in the call for presentations – presentations were due yesterday.  There are a large number of people who have not submitted their presentations yet.   Please submit asap.

Second, a number of individuals have sent me presentations in ppt.  As noted in call for presentations, they should be submitted in PDF.  While I have in the past tried to be helpful, the sheer volume of presentations limits my ability to do so.  I will not accept any presentations in anything but PDF, and make sure file size is under 2M.

Third, I will not be doing any updates on presentations this week.  If you submit an update, it will not be posted until Sunday night at the earliest.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bs 400GbE Task Force