[STDS-802-3-400G] Mar Plenary Summary

All,

I have uploaded the following files –

·        http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/public/15_03/0315_bs_open_report.pdf

·        http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/public/15_03/0315_bs_close_report.pdf

·        http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/public/15_03/motions_3bs_01_0315.pdf

Kent and I are working on updating the webpage.  The links above will provide a summary of decisions made by the Task Force at this meeting.

I would like to congratulate the Task Force on making progress in the areas of FEC code and electrical interfaces.  Consensus building is clearly the key.  As you know I am a major advocate for consensus building to move a project along.  I look to the optical camps working to build consensus.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bs 400GbE Task Force