From: Jonathan King
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 3:25 PM
To: STDS-802-3-400G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3-400G] IEEE802.3bs MMF Ad Hoc - 16th April 2015
When: Thursday, April 16, 2015 9:00 AM-9:30 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where: Webex

Dear all,

 I propose to hold a 400G MMF ad hoc on Thursday 16th April, from 9 am to 10.30 am Pacific.

John Petrilla had sent me a presentation last week, intended for the Monday 6th ad hoc, which I had completely missed for which I sincerely apologize !

John Petrilla’s presentation will, of course, be first on the agenda for the 16th.

Title: Scaling 100G SR4

Examines effect of changing from KR4 FEC to KP4 FEC.

Please let me have any other requests for presentations by the end of the day (AOE) Tuesday 14th April.

Meeting details are below.

I’ll send out a final proposed agenda on Tuesday 14th , COB.

Best wishes

jonathan

Jonathan King invites you to an online meeting using WebEx.

Meeting Number: 592 609 920

Meeting Password: IEEE

To join this meeting (Now from mobile devices!)

1. Go to https://finisar.webex.com/finisar/j.php?MTID=m9f63b1b2371de6668974bb61d3575aa7

2. If requested, enter your name and email address.

3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: IEEE

4. Click "Join".

5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

Teleconference information

Provide your phone number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call:

Call-in toll-free number: 1-8666680721  (US)

Show global numbers: https://www.tcconline.com/offSite/OffSiteController.jpf?cc=8432000173

Conference Code: 843 200 0173

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation