From: Jonathan King
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2015 7:29 AM
To: STDS-802-3-400G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3-400G] IEEE802.3bs MMF Ad Hoc - 30th April 2015
When: Thursday, April 30, 2015 9:00 AM-10:30 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where: Webex

Dear all,

my apologies for the resend, webex meeting details really are below, this time!

I propose to hold a 400G MMF ad hoc on Thursday 30th April, from 9 am to 10.30 am Pacific.

Please let me have any other requests for presentations by the end of the day (AOE) Tuesday 28th April.

Meeting details really are below, this time!

I’ll send out a final proposed agenda on Tuesday 28th , COB.

Best wishes

jonathan

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

You scheduled this meeting.

Meeting Number: 594 979 613

Meeting Password: IEEE

To start this meeting

1. Go to https://finisar.webex.com/finisar/j.php?MTID=mb701ab69bb5875246b9888dd2bb70719

2. If you are not logged in, log in to your account.

Teleconference information

Call-in toll-free number: 1-8666680721  (US)

Show global numbers: https://www.tcconline.com/offSite/OffSiteController.jpf?cc=8432000173

Leader PIN: 6327

Conference Code: 843 200 0173

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.