[STDS-802-3-400G] May Interim Meeting Material

All,

The webpage for the May Interim meeting with all Task Force technical work has been uploaded.  Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/public/15_05/index.shtml.  I am asking all speakers to take a moment to review this page and let me know if they see any issues.

I will be working on the agenda and assessment of timeline decks, and plan to have them uploaded tomorrow (Thursday) at the latest.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Pittsburgh.  As a reminder - As we are working towards the development of a baseline draft, as Chair, I will continue to pursue progress by either adoption of solutions or elimination of potential choices.  Therefore, please be prepared for any such motions.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bs 400GbE Task Force