[STDS-802-3-400G] Topics for discussion at the forthcoming SMF Ad Hoc

Dear Task Force colleagues,

While working the SMF clauses 122 and 123 I have come across some topics that are missing from the adopted Baselines and some others that also require inputs.

I have prepared the attached presentation for the next SMF Ad Hoc on Tuesday 1 September, which I would already like to share with you in order to get a good discussion at this Ad Hoc.

In the case that you may have questions or remarks, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

Kind regards,

Peter

Peter Stassar, 施笪安