Re: [STDS-802-3-400G] Topics for discussion at the forthcoming SMF Ad Hoc

All,
While i do not want to discourage any exchanges i want to remind everyone of the scope of the upcoming meeting -

Per the call for presentations -

The scope and agenda of the meeting will be the review of the draft document that our editorial team is creating based on the adopted baseline proposals to enable its adoption and move forward into the Task Force Comment Phase.  Also, included for the meeting is contributions on the method of forming PCS lanes from FEC codewords, which is TBD and dependent on further error analysis.  Analysis provided on issues identified within our ad hocs will also be in scope.

For this upcoming meeting it is imperative that we agree to our starting point and approve the generation of D1.0.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia
Chair, IEEE P802.3bs 400GbE Task Force