[STDS-802-3-400G] Sept Interim Webpage Updated

Dear Task Force Participants,
The September Interim webpage has been updated with all the final meeting materials.  Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/public/15_09/index.shtml.

In case you did not see my earlier email - i just announced the start of the Task Force Review of Draft 1.0.  That announcement represents a major milestone for our task force.  It is also the result of a lot of hard work by our Editorial Team in pulling together the preview copy Draft 0.9.  I would like to thank our editorial team - Pete Anslow, Mark Gustlin, Steve Trowbridge, Jonathan King, Peter Stassar, and Andre Szczepanek for all of their efforts.

Please note that the close date is Oct 18.  Everyone is requested to submit their comments as soon as possible to allow consideration of the comments by the editorial team, as well as to allow time within the Task Force and ad hocs to work towards resolution of the topics raised in the comments.

I will be working on the minutes and intend to have them uploaded by tomorrow night.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia
Chair, IEEE P802.3bs 400GbE Task Force