From: John D'Ambrosia [mailto:jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 11 November 2015 22:06
To: STDS-802-3-400G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3-400G] Task Force Start Time - Thursday

Dear Task Force Participants @ Dallas,

After reviewing tomorrow’s workload with our chief editor, we will have a start time tomorrow morning of 8:30am.  According to the online schedule, we will be in Reunion EF tomorrow.

Mr. Anslow will be posting an interim report on comments resolved as of tonight. All are asked to review these comments.  There will be an opportunity Thursday morning to review any comments where there are significant issues with the task force response.  Mr. Anslow will send out an email to the reflector when the report is available.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bs 400GbE Task Force