[STDS-802-3-400G] Straw Poll from IEEE P802.3bs 400 Gb/s Ethernet Task Force Electrical Ad Hoc call 8am (PDT) Monday 30th November

In Monday’s Electrical Ad Hoc call I said that I would take a Straw Poll on the subject of CRU Corner Frequency.

If you wish to take part in this straw poll please respond to this email indicating your preference :

I support:

a) Keeping CRU Corner Frequency at 10MHz

b) Changing CRU Corner Frequency to 4MHz

c) Need more information in order to make a decision

Answer: ___

Regards

                   Andre Szczepanek (Electrical Ad Hoc Chair)