[STDS-802-3-400G] Potential discussion on 50G & NGOATH work partitioning that may be of interest to P802.3bs

Dear Colleagues,

I received a presentation request for the 50G & NGOATH Study Groups ad hoc related to work partitioning that may be of interest to the P802.3bs Task Force participants.  See http://www.ieee802.org/3/50G/email/msg00001.html for more details.

As soon as I confirm the agenda for the 50G & NGOATH Study Groups joint ad hoc meeting, I will post it to this reflector and the 50G reflector.

With regards,
-Kent