Re: [STDS-802-3-400G] Communication from COBO

All,

My apologies, as I mixed up two communications we need to address.

We have two other communications besides the OIF communication that was previously announced.

1.       COBO – as noted, below, we have received this communication, and it can be handled via an informal communication.  I will provide the proposed response.

2.       ITU-T – it has been brought to my attention that this is an appropriate meeting to send a copy of the draft to the ITU-T.  As the ITU-T is a government body, this needs to be addressed via a liaison from the 802.3 WG, and requires their approval.  I have delegated writing a proposed liaison to Mr. Trowbridge, who has graciously agreed to write it.  This will be approved via the 802.3 WG meeting Thursday night.

Regards,

John