[STDS-802-3-400G] The P802.3bs 400 Gb/s Ethernet Task Force Electrical Ad Hoc call 8am (Pacific) Monday will be cancelled if sufficient presentation requests are not received by EOD today.

The next scheduled Electrical Ad Hoc call is on Monday 15th February, which is Presidents day in the USA.

On this Mondays Electrical Ad Hoc call it was agreed that the call would be cancelled if there were not at least 2 presentation requests for the call.

So far there have been no requests.

If anyone wishes to present on Monday please contact me by EOD today.

-          If I do not receive 2 such presentations requests I will cancel the call

I will send an email tomorrow confirming whether the call will go ahead, or not.

Thanks,

     Andre Szczepanek (Electrical Ad Hoc chair)