[STDS-802-3-400G] IEEE P802.3bs 400GbE PAR Modification Approved

Dear Task Force Participants,

I am happy to announce that the IEEE-SA Standards Board has approved the IEEE P802.3bs PAR modification submitted from the March Plenary meeting.

My congratulations to all who made this happen!

Please bear with me while I work with Mr. Healey and Mr. Nowell to transition the respective study group pages into the correct task force pages.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bs 200GbE and 400GbE Task Force