Re: [STDS-802-3-400G] June Interim Results & Webpage Update

Hello,

I made an equation for corelation among fec errors coreection capability t, modulation prototypes n, where n goes to infinity and number of info data k.

Lim n   ( n – 2*t(n)) = k(n).

è Inf

Ing. Tomas Pajda.

Odoslané z aplikácie Outlook Pošta pre telefón s Windows 10