[STDS-802-3-400G] Requirements for voting on IEEE 802.3 draft standards at sponsor ballot

Dear Task Force Participants,

As we look to the future of successfully completing the Working Group Ballot phase, I wanted to make everyone aware of the requirements for voting on IEEE 802.3 draft standards at sponsor ballot.

Please see the following URL - http://ieee802.org/3/rules/member.html#LMSC , which provides guidance on receiving notification of IEEE 802.3 Sponsor Ballots, and how to vote in a IEEE 802.3 Sponsor Ballot.

Please review and contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bs Task Force