[STDS-802-3-400G] Liaisons for Consideration

All,

As I had previously communicated, we have a communication from the OIF to consider.

However, today, we received a communication from COBO that we need to consider –

COBO to IEEE P802.3 on progress update
Attachment (Password protected)

Additionally, Mr. Law assigned communication from Broadband Forum to Curtis Knittle (Chair IEEE P802.3ca) and me

Attachment C15

Broadband Forum to IEEE 802.3 on low power modes for fibre backhaul for FTTdp

I would to take some time to review with  the Task Force and get some guidance on generating a response.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia