[STDS-802-3-400G] Proposed Draft Liaison to Broadband Forum

All,

Curtis Knittle and I was tasked by our chair, Mr. Law, with coming up with a proposed draft to the recent liaison sent by the Broadband Forum (URL - http://www.ieee802.org/3/minutes/nov16/incoming/BBF_2016.904.02_to_IEEE_802d3.pdf).

Attached, please find the drafted proposed response.  This liaison will be considered by the 802.3WG on Thursday. Please send Curtis and I any feedback you have.  If necessary, we will arrange an ad hoc meeting to consider any significant feedback we receive that is not easily resolvable to upset the draft response.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia