[STDS-802-3-400G] January Interim Webpage / Mar Meeting Info

Dear Task Force Participants,

I would like to thank everyone for a successful meeting at the January Interim, as we have met all conditions to proceed to Sponsor Ballot.  All meeting materials and the unapproved minutes have been posted.  Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/public/17_01/index.shtml.

In addition, as discussed at the TF meeting, a decision would be made regarding the addition of a co-located, adjacent interim meeting the Sunday (March 12) before the March Plenary week.  I did announce at the Thursday WG Meeting at the January Interim that we would be holding this meeting.  The plan is to meet on Sun Mar 12 from 1pm to 8pm.  Given the time requirements for all the TF meetings as well as the first Sponsor Ballot return, it was felt that this time was necessary.

I will be talking with Mr. Law on the full meeting announcement for March, so please look for additional information in the coming days.

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3bs Task Force