Re: [STDS-802-3-400G] Joint P802.3cd/P802.3bs Electrical Ad-Hoc meetings 14th, 21st, 28th of June, 5th July

Andre,

I’ll update the OL invitation for the, now joint, ad hocs and copy the 400GE reflector.

For next week’s ad hoc, we already have agenda requests for COM topics, so hopefully people will join.  Details have gone out on the .3cd reflector, but you can get the info here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/cd/public/adhoc/index.html

Mark