Re: [STDS-802-3-400G] IEEE 802.3 Sept 2017 Interim Meeting

All,

2nd reminder

For September, requests for presentation time shall be made to me at jdambrosia@xxxxxxxx and must be made by Thursday, Aug 31, 2017

See announcement below for further meeting information.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bs 200GbE and 400GbE Task Force