Thread Links Date Links

[STDS-802-3-400G] IEEE P802.3bs Approved!

I am happy to announce the IEEE p802.3bs standard was approved today by the IEEE-SA Standards Board.

I want to congratulate everyone on all of the hard work over the past 4.5 years.  (Yes – it is hard to believe it has been that long!)  I especially want to thank Mr. Anslow and our incredible editorial team for all of their hard work in making this day happen.

I also want to thank everyone.  As always – this is a team effort!

So everyone – toast our success tonight!

Best Regards

John D’Ambrosia

[Former] Chair, IEEE P802.3bs Task Force