[802.3_40GSMF] Reminder: Call for presentations - January Interim

Title: Reminder: Call for presentations - January Interim
Dear 40GE PMD Study group members,

This is a reminder that presentation requests are due Friday Jan 15th and presentation materials are due Tues Jan 19th.

The presentation style guidelines may be found at the Procedure for Presenters web page: http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/40GSMF/public/presentproc.html

Please mail all requests for presentations or submissions of presentation material to mnowell@xxxxxxxx, and, as a reminder, please make sure that there are no restrictive notices at the bottom of the email.  All such emails will be refused.

Regards...Mark