[802.3_40GSMF] IEEE 40GE SMF PMD Study Group meeting material posted

Title: IEEE 40GE SMF PMD Study Group meeting material posted
Dear Study Group Members,

Presentations for the January Interim Meeting of the IEEE 40GE SMF PMD Study Group have been uploaded to the Study Group website.  For the general meeting material, please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/40GSMF/public/jan10/index.html

We have a short meeting duration due to the amount of work happening in all the other groups attending the Interim and therefore have quite a bit of material to cover in a fairly short time.  We will commence on Thursday @ 1pm in the same room as the 802.3ba TF uses earlier in the week.  Please note that the current agenda includes an evening session on Thursday.

The meeting announcement (http://www.ieee802.org/3/40GSMF/email/msg00012.html ) called for the meeting to end on Friday the 29th @ 4pm.  You will note that the agenda shows meeting adjournment @ 2pm – please be aware that the agenda times are subject to change as the meeting progresses.  We will definitely close by 4pm to accommodate people’s travel but do not assume we will be complete by 2pm at this time.

I look forward to seeing everyone in New Orleans, and wish everyone safe travels.

Best Regards,

Mark Nowell
mnowell@xxxxxxxx