[802.3_40GSMF] May 2010 Interim - 802.3bg 40Gb/s Ethernet SMF task force meeting announcement

Title: May 2010 Interim  - 802.3bg 40Gb/s Ethernet SMF task force meeting announcement
Dear 802.3bg Members,

The 802.3bg Task Force will be meeting for two full days Wednesday March 26th-Thursday May 27th, 2010 during the May IEEE 802 Interim Meeting being held in Geneva, Switzerland and hosted by the ITU.

Detailed meeting information may be found at http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/interims/geneva_1_0510.html

        Please read the meeting page carefully and note that separate registrations are required for the Interim session and the Friday joint IEEE-ITU workshop.

This will be the first meeting of the Task Force.  A separate Call for Presentations will be sent shortly.  It is expected that we will have a number of technical submissions to review towards developing a baseline proposal that addresses the objectives of the group.

Safe travels and I look forward to seeing everyone in Geneva.

Best Regards,

Mark Nowell
Chair, IEEE 802.3bg 40Gb/s Ethernet Single-mode Fibre PMD Task Force
Tel:       613 254 3391
Email    mnowell@xxxxxxxx