[802.3_40GSMF] Final Reminder: 802.3bg Call for presentations

Title: Final  Reminder:  802.3bg Call for presentations
Final reminder....presentation requests are due tomorrow, presentation submission due next Tues May 18th.

Please recall the request to try to frame presentations in the form of proposal where appropriate.

Procedure for Presenters web page: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bg/public/presentproc.html

Mark