[802.3_40GSMF] 802.3bg Website uploaded & meeting information

Title: 802.3bg Website uploaded & meeting information
802.3bg Task Force members,

The Task Force website has been uploaded with the files for next’s weeks meeting.  This includes the comments and proposed comment resolution files.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bg/public/jul10/index.html

The task force meeting will start on Tues 7/13 @ 8:30 am.  Meeting details are available at:
http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/index.html

Based on the number of comments and presentations, it is expected that we may be able to complete the Task Force work on Tuesday.  However, please be aware that the task force work may extend into Wednesday depending on progress.  The request for moving forward to Working Group ballot will be made on Thursday afternoon at the WG closing meeting.

Safe travels to San Diego and I look forward to seeing you there.

Mark