- To: "Dot3" <STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "100G Copper" <STDS-802-3-100GCU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'40G SMF'" <STDS-802-3-40GSMF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Ethernet MIB'" <stds-802-3-mib@xxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-3-MAINT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Timestamp'" <STDS-802-3-TIME@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Singapore Logistics
- From: "Steven B. Carlson" <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 03:59:34 -0700
- Cc: <dawns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Everett O. \(Buzz\) Rigsbee" <BRigsB@xxxxxxxx>, "'Lisa Ronmark'" <lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Delivered-to: mhonarc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-help: <http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=STDS-802-3-MIB>, <mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG?body=INFO%20STDS-802-3-MIB>
- List-owner: <mailto:STDS-802-3-MIB-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-MIB-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-MIB-unsubscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- Organization: High Speed Design, Inc.
- Reply-to: <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: stds-802-3-mib@xxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcvhbbZyaiD3jNqDSjuvl7jITKCJXA==
I hope those of you who have had flight disruptions due to the earthquake in
Japan have found alternative flights. If you have been delayed and have not
yet contacted the hotel, please do so as soon as you can to ensure that your
reservation is not cancelled. Please CC the meeting planners (emails on the
CC line) to help them help you with and reservations problems.
If you wish to take the Marina Bay Sands hotel shuttle, follow the yellow
"Coach" signs at the airport and look for the coach parking area outside of
Our meetings are in the Sands Convention Center across from the hotel. It's
about a 10 minute walk from the hotel. Our meetings are on the 4th. level.
This is where the Registration, Concierge, and Network Help Desks are
located. The opening 802.3 Plenary is in room 4402/4403 and will start at
1PM Monday afternoon as usual.
Regards and safe travels,
Steven B. Carlson
Chair, 802.3bf TimeSync Task Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR 97229