Re: [802.3_40GSMF] IEEE Std 802.3bg - 2011 approved!

Title: IEEE Std 802.3bg - 2011 approved!

Excellent job everyone!

Thanks, Martin

From: Mark Nowell [mailto:mnowell@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 10:41 AM
To: STDS-802-3-40GSMF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_40GSMF] IEEE Std 802.3bg - 2011 approved!

Dear 802.3bg TF members,

Congratulations on your hard work and effort!  The IEEE SASB approved IEEE P802.3bg yesterday!

I would like to thank everyone who participated in this effort with particular mention to Pete Anslow, our editor, for all his hard work.  I’d also like to thank all those who helped me, as the chair, during this project including David Law, Wael Diab, Steve Carlson, John D’Ambrosia, Adam Healey, Pete Anslow and Steve Trowbridge.

....and this is not an April Fools joke :) but enjoy the attached....

Regards,

Mark Nowell
Chair, IEEE P802.3bg Task Force