[802.3_4PPOE] Revised meeting start time for Tuesday 5-14

All, we will start at 9:15 tomorrow morning instead of 9AM. David Law has the floor for the first bit of official business.  I also have requests for about half a dozen presentations. They won't all happen in one block as I have to accommodate schedules for people attending and running other groups. In between we will work on the process, getting the PAR,5C and objectives together.

I will get the presentation online as soon as I can. I apologize that they aren't there yet, there is a bit of a learning curve for me.

Chad