Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Website Updated, Action Items

Hi all,

Please see attached Compatibility Matrix Ad-Hoc material for our Compatibility Matrix Ad-Hoc conference call.

Meanwhile, until the formal ad-hoc conference call meeting, I'll appreciate if you review it and send your inputs over the reflector to start the discussion so we can better prepared for this meeting.

I am planning to have at least one ad-hoc conference call until the IEEE802.3 Geneva Interim which its details I'll send to you within a day or two.

Best Regards

Yair

Yair Darshan

4P-PoE  Compatibility Matrix Ad-Hoc Chair.