Re: [802.3_4PPOE] IEEE802.3 4P - Compatibility Matrix Ad-Hoc meetings schedule conf. call details

Hi Yair and Yan,

It’s hard to find a convenient time for Americas, Asia and Europe.

Here is a table with the 9AM proposal

LOS ANGELES, SAN FRANCISCO

6/20/2013 9:00 AM

PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)

+0

GENEVA, PARIS, MILAN

6/20/2013 6:00 PM

CEST (Central European Summer Time)

+9

NEW DELHI, NOIDA

6/20/2013 9:30 PM

IST (India Standard Time)

+12.5

SINGAPORE, HONGKONG, SHANGHAI

6/21/2013 12:00 AM

SGT (Singapore Time)

+15

LONDON

6/20/2013 5:00 PM

BST (British Summer Time)

+8

TOKYO

6/21/2013 1:00 AM

JST (Japan Standard Time)

+16

CARROLTON, CHICAGO, DALLAS

6/20/2013 11:00 AM

CDT (Central Daylight Time)

+2

The following is with 5PM proposal

LOS ANGELES, SAN FRANCISCO

6/20/2013 5:00 PM

PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)

+0

GENEVA, PARIS, MILAN

6/21/2013 2:00 AM

CEST (Central European Summer Time)

+9

NEW DELHI, NOIDA

6/21/2013 5:30 AM

IST (India Standard Time)

+12.5

SINGAPORE, HONGKONG, SHANGHAI

6/21/2013 8:00 AM

SGT (Singapore Time)

+15

LONDON

6/21/2013 1:00 AM

BST (British Summer Time)

+8

TOKYO

6/21/2013 9:00 AM

JST (Japan Standard Time)

+16

CARROLTON, CHICAGO, DALLAS

6/20/2013 7:00 PM

CDT (Central Daylight Time)

+2

I think the first one is a better compromise for everyone.

Christian