From: Peter Johnson [mailto:peter_johnson@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2013 2:10 AM
To: Darshan, Yair; STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [802.3_4PPOE] IEEE802.3 4P - Compatibility Matrix Ad-Hoc meeting - Attendees details

Yair:

For both meetings, add:

Peter Johnson  / Sifos Technologies / Sifos Technologies

I had just one comment in thinking about the requirement for PD’s to annunciate that they are under-powered.

Generally, what seems most important is that there be a simple means for a user to differentiate the case where a PD is not able to receive desired power as compared to cases where a PD is not interoperating with (or even connected to) a PSE.

Regards,

Pete J