[802.3_4PPOE] July meeting material

Group, I have posted the five presentations that I have received out on the public site. It can be accessed at this link: http://www.ieee802.org/3/4PPOE/public/jul13/index.html. Please grab the files so you can have something fun to do on the plane!

You will see that my agenda is a broken link. That would be because I haven't yet started my slides. I will have them posted sometime before Monday night.

Have a safe trip, see you all in Geneva.

Chad Jones
Chair, 4PPoE Study Group