[802.3_4PPOE] Reminder: Straw Poll for the York interim

All, as I mentioned yesterday I have only received 17 replies for my York interim Straw Poll. If you replied to my first request sent last Friday, thank you and please ignore this message.

If you haven't replied, please take a moment to reply to me: cmjones AT cisco.com.

Please reply with one of the following replies:

I am 100% sure I am attending
I am not sure I am attending
I am 100% sure I am NOT attending

Also, if you are attending, please send one from these replies:

I will have a slide deck to present
I will have X number of slide decks to present
I will not be presenting material.

Thanks!

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco System