[802.3_4PPOE] Meeting materials and website updated

The website has been updated with all the slides that I have received to date.

As you can see, there are still three unnamed presentations on the webpage. These were requested but I haven’t yet received them. The deadline has passed so there is no guarantee we will get to them. Since the agenda is 90% about presentations right now, if I get them before we meet we should be able to entertain these presentations. I will let you know if/when I receive them and they are posted.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Acting Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force