Re: [802.3_4PPOE] System imbalance adhoc

Hello Chad,

Count me in please.

Thanks,

Gaoling Zou

Principal Member of Technical Staff | Applications Engineering | Communication & Automotive Solutions Group

160 Rio Robles | San Jose, CA 95134 | USA

Office: +1 (408) 601-3546 |

Maxim Integrated | www.maximintegrated.com