[802.3_4PPOE] 4P-PoE End to End System Imbalance (Channel Pair To Pair Resistance Imbalance) Ad-Hoc - Update

Please see update for meeting material rev 001b:

Slides 18 –21 were updated.

Yair

-------------

Hi all,

Please see attached the ad-hoc material for the meeting on Monday. Feb 24, 2014.

It includes addressing comments send by Wayne and Lennart.

Comments and inputs are welcome.

Meeting agenda:

Reviewing updates from last meeting.

Addressing open questions from last meeting.

Discussing planes for next meeting.

If you have material that you would like to present, please let me know to plane our time.

Regards

Yair

Yair Darshan

4P-PoE  End to End System Imbalance  (Channel Pair To Pair Resistance Imbalance) Ad-Hoc Chair.

Darshan Yair

Chief R&D Engineer

Analog Mixed Signal Group

Microsemi Corporation