[802.3_4PPOE] MEETING CHANGE TIMES

In the opening Plenary, I announced that overlaps with PoDL, RTPGE and 4PPoE forced us to swap the order of things. As a result, my group will be starting at 8am on Tuesday morning in Grand Ballroom C. It was pointed out to me that I forgot to send this update to the reflector as in my jet lagged haze I assumed everyone would be at the open to hear the change.

I apologize for the over site, but we simply have too much agenda to not start on time. I’m going to assume that most of the North American attendants are gonna be like me struggling with the time change and will be up early enough to see this email and adjust accordingly. See you there.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force