Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Wednesday meeting times

Hi Chad,

> Our agenda for this week should be complete after today

Would it make sense to use Thursday for ad-hocs or drafting? After all, our companies have sent us all this way so we might as well make the best of our time. For example, I would really like to see some tangible progress on Dave Dwelley's contribution on baseline text. Perhaps we can use our time effectively to pull the less contentious items and move forward with those toward a draft spec, while leaving the more contentious items for further discussion. The absence of baseline text on basic terminology like 'Type 3' is currently holding up many other topics.

Kind regards,

Musa Unmehopa
Philips