Re: [802.3_4PPOE] Meeting times for Norfolk

What about Monday?

Yair

From: Chad Jones (cmjones) [mailto:cmjones@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 11:13 PM
To: STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_4PPOE] Meeting times for Norfolk

Just talked with Steve Carlson and Dave Dwelley and we have worked out the schedule for Norfolk. PoDL will meet Tuesday and 4PPoE will meet Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. If Dave’s agenda pours over one day, we will give him some time one afternoon from our meeting room to finish up his business.

Currently my plan will be to start at 9am. That may adjust if we find that both BU and BT have a big agenda. I will definitely send an update when we get closer to the meeting days.

And while I have your attention, be sure to visit this page http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html, scroll down to the May interim and click the link to register. Deadline is still a few weeks out but why procrastinate?

Chad Jones

MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force