Re: [802.3_4PPOE] From ANSI/TIA-568-C.2: How insertion loss is specified at specific temperature and tested at specific temperature

Yes, that was what I was trying to say.

From: Darshan, Yair [mailto:YDarshan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 10:30 AM
To: Larsen, Wayne; STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [802.3_4PPOE] From ANSI/TIA-568-C.2: How insertion loss is specified at specific temperature and tested at specific temperature

I fully agree to that approach.

When I said ' Define CP2PRUNB at 20degC." I meant to that I want to use the CP2PRUNB number that I was calculating (26.2%) at room temperature, set it as THE number to meet without saying at what temperature it is, and vendors will have to assure that they meet it at their operating temperature range spec. How they will do it, we don’t care.

Is it equivalent to your intention?

Yair