[802.3_4PPOE] Base Line proposal - 802.3bt End to End Channel P2P Resistance Unbalance ad hoc

Hi guys,

As per our proposed agenda from our last  meeting and with the help of great discussion that we has this week over the reflector, please find a proposed draft for base line text for the  pair to pair resistance unbalance topic with all its high level parameters as discussed.

Regards

Yair

802.3bt End to End Channel P2P Resistance Unbalance ad hocAd hoc chair.

-----

Darshan Yair

Chair

Power over HDBaseT Subcommittee