[802.3_4PPOE] website updated

All, the website has been updated with the files that I have received for the Interim next week. For your convenience there is an allfiles.zip file to get everything at one time. The list is alphabetic, it does not yet imply an agenda. There are no adhoc report slides yet, nor agenda slides.

Also, grab the minutes from the March meeting to review so we can approve in the open agenda on Wednesday morning.  I just uploaded a new version.

We start at 9AM sharp on Wednesday 5/14 in the Monticello Room which is on the first floor – and the same room that PoDL will be in on Tuesday.

Lastly, I’m looking for a volunteer to be secretary for this week. The customary rules are that you’re only expected to to perform this task once – Kousi has done enough to cover 5 or 6 task forces! I’d appreciate a volunteer to come forward for May.

Thanks, have safe travels and see you in VA!

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force