[802.3_4PPOE] Friday morning

All, as I announced before we recessed today, tomorrow morning will be adhoc reports (both majority and minority reports for at least one) and then we move into motions. To make things proficient, please pre-draft your motions before we start on them tomorrow. Send them to both Fred Schindler and me so that we have them for easy copying into the notes or projecting on the screen.

I’ve decided that I will just go by the presentation order and ask each presenter has any motions as a result of their presentation. Once we finish the ‘motion madness’ then we will have the late requested slide deck(s).  I would expect that we will be done before lunch tomorrow – but you guys have surprised me with less.

I will start promptly at 9AM.please be in the room and in your seats by 8:55. If you can’t make it on time, please be polite and be as quiet as possible when you enter and get settled in. I’ve noticed on both of the last two days that a good percentage (~50%) of you show up 2-5 minutes after the start time and you are pretty noisy as you take your seats. All I am asking for is respect for the presenter.

Thanks,

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force