[802.3_4PPOE] IEEE802.3bt - End to End Channel Pair to Pair Resistance Unbalance Adhoc - Meeting material

Hi all,

Please find meeting material for tomorrow.

I'll appreciate if you review it today to have efficient use of our time tomorrow.

In addition, Ken send a presentation for to the adhoc too, I have sent my comments to the reflector, please review it and send your comments over the reflector. We are planning to discuss it tomorrow.

Have fun,

Yair

Darshan Yair

Chair