From: Chad Jones <cmjones@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, July 8, 2014 at 10:34 PM
To: 4PPOE Reflector <STDS-802-3-4PPOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [802.3_4PPOE] public recognition

Not sure that public shaming will work, so I will try public recognition instead.

I would like to thank Dave Abramson and Lennart Yseboodt for paying attention and following the file naming rules that I covered in my last meeting opening presentation in Norfolk. Partial credit to Yair Darshan that had the proper naming on the front end of one of his submissions, though it did have more text after the proper filename.

For those that don’t recall, the proper naming convention is last name_preso#_MMYY.pdf. As an example, if I were submitting a presentation for San Diego, the proper filename would be jones _01 _0714.pdf.

And yes, I do realize that this is a sort of public shaming by omission ;-).

After having received requests for 16 presentation slots (though I can’t recall at this time if that included my assumed adhoc reports), I only received 9 presentation requests. I still think we will still have a pretty full agenda. I will send an email once I get the agenda finalized and files posted.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force