[802.3_4PPOE] Presentation files posted

All, I have updated the website with the presentation material for next week’s meeting (http://www.ieee802.org/3/bt/public/jul14/index.html). The listing order does imply an agenda but realize that it is missing my opening slides and the adhoc reports. Of course those things will occur before we get into presentations.  As is customary, there is an allfiles.zip (http://www.ieee802.org/3/bt/public/jul14/allfiles.zip) so you can easily grab all the presentation material for review. I don’t expect to have my opening slides or adhoc material until Monday afternoon, perhaps even Tuesday morning.

I have talked to Dave Dwelley and he thinks he needs half a day. He will meet Tuesday morning. Therefore our meeting will start Tuesday afternoon at 1PM sharp.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force