[802.3_4PPOE] website updated

All, I have received an Resistance Imbalance Adhoc minority report. Also, as requested in the Plenary open, I have worked up a draft timeline that we will review and revise as fit in the meeting.

I added both these files to the site and updated the allfiles.zip.

Remember that we are scheduled to start at 1PM today in Harbor B – assuming that PoDL finishes up by noon. That may be tight. If PoDL runs over, I will send an email with a revised start time to allow for the overlap attendees to grab lunch.

Chad Jones
MGR, HW ENG, Cisco Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force